Aim of support
The aim of the support is to enable students at LiU to carry out culture-related spare-time projects, for the benefit of student life in Linköping and Norrköping.
- have a clear link to Linköping University
- organize public culture
- belong to or be a LUST-approved student association
Support can be used for:
- education or further education in the cultural sphere
- expenses relating to public cultural events
- the project should rejuvenate, develop and broaden the cultural scene
- activities in Linköping-Norrköping are prioritised
- the funding must be a necessity for the project to be realised
Support is paid out twice annually, in May and November. The application is sent to student coordinator Matilda Strömberg and should include:
- Who/which organization is requesting the funding
- What the funding is required for
- How much funding is required
For 2023, the application deadline is March 1st and October 1st.
The decisions are made during the same month, by the coordinator in conjunction with a preparatory group appointed by the University.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact student coordinator Matilda Strömberg.